Roles and Responsibilities
SHOULD BE B-TECH/ M-TECH IN CIVIL.
- Should have 15 to 20 years Exp. in building Industrial Sheds with well versed in Execution, Reading Drawing, Quantity Survey, Labour Handling, Billing R.C.C. work and complete the project from Line out till Finishing.
- Experience in dealing with Government Contracts and Industrial sheds are necessary. Should be able to deal with railway officers and complete the project within stipulated time period.
- Will be responsible for getting the Project completed within Timelines, Cost and Quality Parameters and also responsible for Contract Management and monitoring at site level.
- Ensure Civil, and Other Necessary Jobs completed at Site within defined criterias. Cross Functional Coordination with SCM, F&A, HR and Other related deptts.
- Must be technically sound on Projects, Project Monitoring and Control.
- Daily site execution reporting to concerned.
- Searching and Handling contractors and subcontractors throughout all stages of site preparation and build-out ensuring quality is met.
- Working out the quantities and estimating the manpower, materials required for the completion of the project.
- Achieving monthly billing targets.
- Must be able to effectively communicate, make decisions, give direction or guidance, set goals to team and provide feedback.
- Should be able to solve project related difficulties including receiving of drawing, material and labour at priority.
- Lead team of civil engineers at site and having good knowledge of civil project execution.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Dynamic in communication and letter drafting
2. Staying at site location is necessary.
3. Self-motivated and highly organized.
4. Able to supervise and control the team.
5. Ability to work in group.
6. Ability to work under pressure.